1. How much does a custom wood carving cost?
Since each piece we create is completely custom, we request that you contact us for pricing. The carving itself, size, and type of wood requested are all factors considered in pricing.
2. What types of wood are used?
We use several different types of wood including (but not limited to) Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Oak, Pine, Poplar, Hard/Soft Maple, Walnut, and Pecan. We also have access to other species, both domestic and exotic hardwood.
3. How will I know my carving is finished?
We provide status updates throughout the process on your piece!
What if I don't see what I would like on the website?
That's no problem. If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, get in touch with us! If you can dream it, we can create it!
Shipping & Returns:
1. Will you ship my carving?
Yes! We'll be happy to ship anywhere within the continental United States.
2. Can I return my carving if I'm not satisfied?
We don't believe you'll have this problem, but if a return is needed, please give us a call!
3. Do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping is free on orders over $99.
1. Is payment due prior to my piece being done?
On larger orders and some custom items, special payment arrangements can possibly be made, however, final payment is due before item is shipped or delivered.
2. Do you offer payment plans?
Special payment arrangements can possibly be made in certain instances.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We make ordering convenient and easy on our website via all major credit cards and we also accept checks, however, work will not begin until payment is cleared.